Protecting your data and privacy is very important to nimbl Ltd (“nimbl”, “us”, “we“ or “our”).
This policy together with our Terms & Conditions sets out the basis upon which we will process personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, Please read the following carefully to understand the types of information we collect from you, how we use that information and the circumstances under which we will share it with third parties. By visiting www.nimbl.com (our “Website”), accessing the nimbl service (your “nimbl Account”), using the nimbl Online Portal (“Portal”), or using the nimbl Mobile Application (“App“) you are accepting and consenting to this policy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is nimbl Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales, registration number 09276538, registered office, 11 Kinsley Lodge, 13 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 9UG.
All correspondence should be sent to: The Data and Information Security Officer, nimbl Limited, Ricoh Arena, Phoenix Way, Coventry, CV6 6GE.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website, by applying for a nimbl Account, by accessing your nimbl Account, using the Portal or App, and when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
Information you provide us may include: your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, phone number, debit card details, gender, photos, relationship to your Child; as well as the name, gender and e-mail address of your Child; and any other data that we or any of our suppliers may request from you in order to setup and service your nimbl Account.
Information we collect about you
Each time you visit our Website or use the Portal or App we collect:
- Identifier information such as your internet protocol address, browser type, operating system, browser language, time zone, service provider, system settings, system token/keys
- Information about activities you undertake such as which pages you visit, links you click.
- Your mobile device information
In addition, we may process and collect transactional data related to the use of the nimbl Account and features such as the nimbl Card and nimbl Savings:
- Account balance and Account load transactional data such as top-up value, time, date and payment method
- Transfer transactional data such as transfer value, time, date and originating and receiving account
- Purchase transactional data such as: name, type and location of retailer; time, date and value of transaction
- Cash withdrawal transactional data such as: location and type of ATM; time, date and value of withdrawal
- Account rules and spending limits.
USE OF DATA
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements between you and us including to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to communicate proactively with you and assist you with our service;
- to ensure that content from our Website, Portal and App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device; and
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Information we collect about you.
- to administer our Website, Portal and App and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website, Portal and App, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website, Portal and App safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will never share your personal data with third parties for marketing without your consent. If you have opted to receive marketing communications you can opt-out at any time from your Account Details within the Portal or App or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We use reputable agents (data processors) to fulfil services on our behalf e.g the issuance and use of a nimbl Card, collecting debit card details for topping up your Account, identity verification services and card personalization/manufacturing.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Terms & Conditions and any other documents referred to on it; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of nimbl Ltd, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention.
- if we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We understand the importance of keeping your personal data secure and we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful access, processing, loss or damage to your personal data.
Our servers are located inside the European Union. Some of the tools and services we use may be hosted outside the European Union.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You may have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
To request a copy of the data about you please contact: The Data and Information Security Officer, nimbl Limited, Ricoh Arena, Phoenix Way, Coventry, CV6 6GE.