1. Entrants are required to send their personal Halloween photos to nimbl’s social channels or to tag nimbl on them (Instagram: @nimbltalk and Facebook: @talknimbl) between 00:01 October 29th 2021 and 11:59 November 3rd 2021. Entries made outside this time period will not be considered. Employees or agencies of nimbl, family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the competition.
2. The chosen top 3 entrants will win a £20 top up on their parent account. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
3. The winners will be notified by the email account registered to their nimbl account on or before 15th November 2021.
4. To protect the privacy of our winners, nimbl Ltd reserve the right to not provide the winner’s names or personal information to any individuals not involved in the organisation of the competition of nimbl ltd.
4a. Entrants’ personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with GDPR.
5. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
6. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winners shall participate in such activity on nimbl’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by nimbl Ltd and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winners’ voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by nimbl Ltd and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
7. nimbl reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of nimbl in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. Promoter: nimbl® is provided by nimbl ltd part of the ParentPay group of companies. Registered office: 11 Kingsley Lodge, 13 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 9UG. Registration in England and Wales with number 09276538. Correspondence should be sent to: nimbl ltd, CBS Arena, Judds Lane, Coventry, CV6 6GE. nimbl® is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard® International. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900010) for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
10. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.