1. Entrants are required to top up their nimbl parent account between 00:01 October 31st 2019 and 11:59 October 31st 2019. Entries made outside this time period will not be considered. Employees or agencies of nimbl, family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the competition.
2. The first 500 users to top up during the selected timeframe will win a free 6-month Kids Pass membership in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
3. The winners will be notified by the email account registered to their nimbl account on or before 10th November 2019.
4. Kids Pass memberships must be claimed by 31st March 2020, after this date they will expire.
5. To protect the privacy of our winners, nimbl Ltd reserve the right to not provide the winner’s names or personal information to any individuals not involved in the organisation of the competition of nimbl ltd.
6. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
7. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winners shall participate in such activity on nimbl’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by nimbl Ltd and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winners’ voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by nimbl Ltd and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
8. nimbl reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of nimbl in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. Promoter: nimbl® is provided by nimbl ltd part of the ParentPay group of companies. Registered office: 11 Kingsley Lodge, 13 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 9UG. Registration in England and Wales with number 09276538. Correspondence should be sent to: nimbl ltd, CBS Arena, Judds Lane, Coventry, CV6 6GE. nimbl® is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard® International. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900010) for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
11. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Any questions in relation to Kids Pass please contact Kids Pass by emailing email@example.com or call 0161 244 8225 – Lines are open Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm. Kids Pass memberships are subject to T&C’s which can be found here.