1. Eligibility: The nimbl ‘competition name’ competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 or over. This promotion excludes employees, partners or associates of nimbl Ltd, ParentPay group and their immediate families. Entrants are required to reside at a UK address to be eligible to enter the competition.
2. Provider: nimbl® is provided by nimbl ltd part of the ParentPay group of companies. Registered office: 11 Kingsley Lodge, 13 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 9UG. Registration in England and Wales with number 09276538. Correspondence should be sent to: nimbl Limited, 2 Leman Street, London, E18FA, UK. nimbl® is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard® International. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900010) for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
3. Promotion Period: In order to qualify for the competition entrants are required to sign up for nimbl between 00:00am GMT 13th September 2021 until 11:59pm GMT on 3rd October 2021 and are required to top up the parent account and activate the card by 11:59pm GMT on 10th October 2021.
3.1. The winners will be notified by the email account registered to their active nimbl account on or before 11th October 2021.
4. The prize winner and requirements: The winner will win an overnight family stay at The Trafalgar St. James.
4.1. Prize is subject to availability and must be booked and stayed by 30th December 2021. Prize is valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers proved by The Trafalgar St. James.
5. Data protection: To protect the privacy of our winners, nimbl Ltd reserve the right to not provide the winner’s names or personal information to any individuals not involved in the organisation of the competition of nimbl ltd and The Trafalgar St. James.
6. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
7. nimbl and The Trafalgar St. James reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of nimbl in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and our Schoolgateway Discount Terms and Conditions.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you have questions about these terms and conditions, or for assistance, please call our Customer Support Team (02476) 994 000 or write to us nimbl Limited, 2 Leman Street, London, E18FA, UK.