1. Eligibility: The nimbl and ParentPay competition is open to UK residents, aged 8 or over. This promotion excludes employees, partners or associates of nimbl Ltd and ParentPay and their immediate families. Entrants are required to reside at a UK address to be eligible to enter the competition.
2. Sponsor: nimbl ltd part of the ParentPay group. Registered office: 11 Kingsley Lodge, 13 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 9UG. Registration in England and Wales with number 09276538. Correspondence should be sent to: nimbl ltd, Ricoh Arena, Phoenix Way, Coventry, CV6 6GE. nimbl® is issued by PrePay Technologies Ltd pursuant to license by Mastercard® International Incorporated. nimbl® is an electronic money product. PrePay Technologies Ltd is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 900010) for the issuance of electronic money. Mastercard® and the Mastercard® Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard® International Incorporated.
3. Promotion Period: Entries are valid if sign up takes place between 09:00am GMT 10 February 2019 until 11:59pm GMT on 28 February 2019.
3a. Entrants will have the chance to win a private screening at Screen 2, NBCUniversal, 1 St Giles High St, London WC2H 8NU on Friday, 19 April 2019 at 14:00 by signing up for nimbl (under the respective Terms and Conditions) by 11:59pm GMT on 28 February 2019.
3b. Entrants will need to have completed the free trial, made one transaction spend and started their first year with nimbl by 11:59pm GMT on 28 March 2019 to be eligible.
4. The Prize and Winner Requirements: 1 randomly picked entrant will 15 seats (their place plus 14 guests) at Screen 2, NBCUniversal, 1 St Giles High St, London WC2H 8NU
• Location: Screen 2, NBCUniversal, 1 St Giles High St, London WC2H 8NU
• Date: 19 April 2019
• Time: 14:00
Prize terms are set, screening prize cannot be re-arranged for an alternative time and date. If the winner cannot attend the stated time and date, alternative winner will be picked. Travel to screening location is not included.
4a. Winner will be announced 29 March 2019.
4b. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s, name, city, likeness, photo, testimonials submission and/or prize information in connection with the contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Winners will indemnify the sponsor and any agent of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
5. Winner selection and Notification: All valid entries during the promotion period will be entered into a random prize draw. Decisions of the sponsor as to the selection of the winner will be final. Winners will be notified through the email address submitted with their entry. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, the sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all submissions received during the contest period.
By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to be bound and have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.