1. Eligibility: The nimbl ‘Christmas’ competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 or over. This promotion excludes employees, partners or associates of nimbl Ltd, ParentPay group and their immediate families. Entrants are required to reside at a UK address to be eligible to enter the competition.
2. Provider: nimbl® is provided by nimbl ltd part of the ParentPay group of companies. Registered office: 11 Kingsley Lodge, 13 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 9UG. Registration in England and Wales with number 09276538. Correspondence should be sent to: nimbl ltd, CBS Arena, Judds Lane, Coventry, CV6 6GE. nimbl® is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard® International. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900010) for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
3. Promotion Period: In order to qualify for the competition entrants are required to sign up for nimbl between 00:00am GMT 22nd November 2021 until 11:59pm GMT on 12th December 2021 and activate the card by 11:59pm GMT on 16th December 2021.
3.1. The winners will be notified by the email account registered to their active nimbl account on 17th December 2021.
4. The prize winner and requirements: The competition will have 3 winners – each will be randomly selected. The winners will receive £100 each as a top up in the parent account .
5. Data protection: To protect the privacy of our winners, nimbl Ltd reserve the right to not provide the winner’s names or personal information to any individuals not involved in the organisation of the competition of nimbl ltd.
6. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
7. nimbl reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of nimbl in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and our Schoolgateway Discount Terms and Conditions.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you have questions about these terms and conditions, or for assistance, please call our Customer Support Team (02476) 994 000 or write to us nimbl Ltd, CBS Arena, Judds Lane, Coventry, CV6 6GE